Environmental assessment and audits
The Soil Conservation Service has served as an environmental management representative on numerous large infrastructure projects.
Our trained and experienced environmental auditors are available for your project to assist in protecting the environment and providing best practice.
Please contact us with your environmental needs.
Bushfires and floods are part of the Australian landscape. Our specialist plant operators are ready to support emergency efforts for an effective response and recovery operation.
Bushland rehabilitation and management
We provide bushland restoration services to a diverse range of clients across NSW.
We have undertaken numerous projects for NSW government agencies, local government and private landholders in a range of areas.
- bushland mapping
- weed mapping
- bush regeneration planning and works
- coastal restoration
- management plans
- bushfire mitigation plans and works.
Service and utility easements
Electricity, gas, water, sewerage and telecommunications – these are just some of the services and utilities being distributed within easements that traverse urban and rural landscapes.
We can assist service and utility managers in minimising environmental impacts within these easements.
With our sound knowledge of environmental management, our specialist team works with the range of landscapes and environments in which easements occur through a combination of:
- design and implementation of erosion control, revegetation and rehabilitation works
- preparation of soil and water plans of management
- environmental assessments for works (including REF and SEE)
- preparing environmental audits and easement condition reports
- providing VETAB accredited training in erosion and sediment control
- clearing of vegetation
- compliance with environmental regulations
- protection of service and utility infrastructure
- minimising visual impact on the environment.
Please contact us to discuss your project.
Phone: 02 9842 8300