Quality assurance at the Soil Conservation Service
At the Soil Conservation Service, we maintain and implement a fully accredited Integrated Management System (IMS) for our quality, environmental, and workplace health and safety management systems.
Our commitment to quality
Our commitment to you is that we always strive to continuously improve our services. Our IMS accreditation gives surety to clients that we operate under a set of parameters that align with internationally recognised procedures.
We have a clear set of procedures to follow in all aspects of our work including:
- dealing with clients
- setting up and managing projects
- addressing environmental and safety issues
- assessing, selecting and managing contractors.
This provides a consistently high level of service to our clients across NSW.
The Soil Conservation Service has been accredited in the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 Work Health and Safety System
Our commitment to these standards is outlined in our policies.
The accreditation relates to our major offices at Moss Vale, Parramatta and Maitland but the manner of doing business, as set out in the IMS procedures, are applied across the whole organisation.