Build | Rehabilitate | Connect
The Soil Conservation Service is a unit of Local Land Services and a specialist provider of innovative and practical natural resource management solutions.
We have been building and rehabilitating Australian environments since 1938 and are committed to connecting with local communities, contractors, suppliers and advice.
Our staff deliver natural resource projects across NSW that provide long term, triple-bottom line results. These projects range from conservation earthworks to large-scale contaminated sites, derelict mines, river restoration, coastal rehabilitation and emergency response work.
We provide end-to-end services from concept to delivery, including design, costing and approvals, through to managing project construction and engaging local contractors.
Our 80-year history has cemented our outstanding reputation as NSW’s most trusted provider of specialist services in environmental consulting, conservation earthworks, program management and project delivery.
To be the most trusted provider of specialist end-to-end services in environmental consulting, conservation earthworks, program management and project delivery.
Our commitment to quality
We strive to deliver consistently high quality commercial projects which:
- generate superior levels of customer, stakeholder and staff satisfaction
- are collaborative and innovative
- add value and enhance our environmental legacy.
Customers and stakeholders can be assured that we are committed to:
- providing innovative environmental consulting services that rehabilitate and improve degraded environments
- utilising a highly experienced and knowledgeable team to build practical and innovative solutions that enhance local environments
- connecting with local communities, suppliers, advice and networks
- setting the industry standards for project design and construction
- continual improvement across all areas of business operations including use of the Integrated Management System Improvement Request system
- regular performance measurement, monitoring, analysis and communication.
We have a commitment to continuous improvement in our day-to-day and project management activities. Our specialist staff deliver these objectives via maintaining an effective quality management system which complies with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015.
This commitment to quality is shared by all members of our team.
For more information please contact your local Soil Conservation Service representative, or email email@example.com.