We have the expertise and resources to design and implement major environmental works programs and conservation earthworks. We are a leading authority in the implementation of soil and water conservation works. We employ a full-time works team and own an extensive fleet of heavy earthmoving machinery.
Some of our success stories involve the construction of:
- riverbank stabilisation works
- runoff detention basins
- sediment control ponds and wetlands
- farm and water supply dams
- artificial wetlands
- erosion control works
- access tracks
- loose rock channels and fishways
- gully control structures
- broadacre banking systems
- masonry and rock chutes
- revegetation/landcare projects and
- polypipe laying.
For more information please contact your local Soil Conservation Service representative, or email email@example.com.
Page last updated/reviewed: 31 Mar 2014